This twin screw extruder is running at our plant located in Houston Texas.
If you are interested in it please contact us at info@ birchplastics.com. If you would like to schedule time to test the machine with your material or have us run your product for you we would be glad to accommodate you.
Used- 2001 Comac Twin Screw Pelletizing Line Consisting Of:
- Comac co- rotating twin screw extruder 43 mm, 32 to 1 L/D
- Comac co-rotating twin screw extruder, type EBC 40, series HT, nominal diameter 43mm. Approximate 32 to 1 L/D ratio.
- (8) Barrel zones electrically heated, water cooled, (2) top vented (1 closed).
- Water cooled with pump, tank, and heat exchanger. Water cooled feed throat with a DSM dosing feeder.
- Approximate 43-1/2" centerline height. Driven by a 45 Kw, 3/50/400/690 volt, 1475 rpm motor thru a Zambello reducer, type RB35/42CORHT.
- (1) Operator panel, (1) main control panel with temperature controllers, and a Siemens Micromaster 440 drive. Serial#40EV-104, built 2001.
- (1) 8 Hole strand die head. (1) Caccia high intensity mixer, model CP0400V, stainless steel. Approximate 340 liter working capacity. (2) Tier blade, fixed sidewall baffle, top cover, side outlet with plug valve, (1) control panel with an Omron programmable controller. Driven by a 75kw motor. Serial# 00107701.
- (1) Meccano Plastica pelletizer, type T150. With blower, and small air knife. Mounted on wheels, serial# 405/180/07, built 2001.
- (1) Tenco screener, model VMC60A, stainless steel. Triple deck, 4 separation, mounted on a base.
- (1) Frigel chiller
- (2) High pressure blowers
- (1) water bath